Better Years Class
If you watch the "Antiques Roadshow" on TV, you soon learn that the older something is the more valuable it becomes. There is no exact age when a person becomes a "senior." Some say 55 or 60 and others, 62. We say if you visit our group and are blessed by your experience, you are welcome! We plan all of our activities with five very important directives in mind. Here's what we're about:
1. Fellowship - there are many ways to have fellowship, but our main purpose for fellowship is found in 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
2. Encouragement - All of us need to be encouraged. Seniors face many challenges as age creeps up on us. Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
3. Friendship - We are all about building relationships. Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loveth at all times...
4. Compassion - We want to be people of compassion! Jude 22 "And of some have compassion, making a difference:
5. Outreach - we believe our best days of making a difference are still ahead! Senior Adult Ministry offers opportunities to touch lives and make an impact for Christ.
Where Do I Begin?
Come join us for one of our upcoming activities (Click here to see the calendar). You'll be amazed at how easy it is to fit in, because there are no strangers here, only friends we have not met.
Questions or concerns? Contact Bric Bolin 919.500.3003.